Monday, November 28, 2005

Y2 GAY

What ever happened to Y2k, anyways?




Free Image Hosting at <a href=


You know, end of the millenium? Computers thinking 1900 instead of 2000? Any bells? It was supposed to be a time of glorious disaster and social meltdown. A time of MRE's and Bottled water. A time of finally getting to use all the MRE's and bottled water. All the months of waiting and hoping, and I didn't even get to shoot one crazed, unprepared looter in the face. I didn't even get brownouts or spotty electricity for a few days. There were supposed to be roving bands of leather-clad bandits killing people for liquor within the week. And then I could kill them in a souped-up car.



Free Image Hosting at <a href=


But, no. Nothing. It was supposed to be my big chance to show I wasn't crazy for hoarding weapons, food and other cool stuff, and then to re-prove that I am crazy by slaughtering hapless, unprepared looters. Now, don't get me wrong, I don't want total infrastructural meltdown, just 2 or 3 weeks of disrupted food/water/electricity/traffic laws. You know, to really separate the men from the boys. I don't think that's too much to ask.


Free Image Hosting at <a href=



For the time being I'll just have to settle for knowing that I'm better than everybody else. Ahh,the warmth of self-recognition. True comfort.


Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

-Eric

No comments: