Thursday, September 08, 2005

Free Your Mind

I saw a bumper sticker today that said,

"Minds are like parachutes: They only work when they are open"

My first thought was, 'I've got something that will open your mind: My shutgun!'
I then surmised that the reason their mind is like a parachute is becaused its filled with air.

My mind, on the other hand, is like a steel trap. Not only because it traps useful information and holds onto it, but because when people try to put anything stupid in it chops off their hand.

-Eric

2 comments:

Jon said...

I don't bother reading many blogs but I really like your's. Well done on adding something good to the rubbish that usually fills blogs.

My site is on acne skin care products related goodies. It pretty much covers most acne skin care products subjects.

If you get time, pop in and have a look

Thanks

Billy said...

great blog all the best
acne medication