Thursday, July 24, 2014

Breakroom Fridge James Brown Use-it-or-lose-it Nominations - Week 1

***At my current job there is a communal breakroom fridge where people abandon all manner of food to fester and rot. My department is tasked with cleaning out the breakroom on Fridays, and so to clear out the dead weight I instituted the now-infamous Friday Breakroom Fridge emails. Everybody said I should share them, so here they are***

The Fiscal team is responsible for cleaning the break room on Fridays, and we're going to start getting rid 
of any food in the fridge that could be classified as being in the 'James Brown' category (it's funky).

I'll send out a picture earlier in the day of the nominees, and if it's yours and you don't want it thrown away, 
or you want the container back, just let me know.

See the attached picture for our first weekly 'James Brown' nominees for the chopping block:




1. What looks like $2.27 worth of a 5-dollar footlong
2. McD's fossilized sausage egg and cheese biscuit
3.  a scoatch of dried out cheese (a scoatch is a tad between a smidgen and a pinch)
4. Semi-composted edamame in a mercifully airtight Tupperware
5. block of yellow fruit-like substance served in its own juices

If nobody claims them they are getting disposed of at COB today (I'll save the Tupperware). 
 
 
 
-Double E  

No comments: