Thursday, July 24, 2014

Breakroom Fridge 3rd Weekly Use it or Lose it 'James Brown' nominations

*** At my current job there is a communal breakroom fridge where people abandon all manner of food to fester and rot. My department is tasked with cleaning out the breakroom on Fridays , and so to clear out the dead weight I instituted the now-infamous Friday Breakroom Fridge Emails. Everybody said I should share them, so here they are***


Once again it’s time for our Weekly James Brown ‘Funky’ Food nominations. If you want to save any of these items from an ignominious end, let me know (or surreptitiously grab them when I’m not looking to hide your shame).



1.       Our first nominee is in a delightful ensemble, rocking  a translucent polypropylene tub paired with a fanciful blue lid, perfect for summer leftovers. But as they say, it’s what on the inside that counts,  and this bloated bean blend needs to return to the earth from whence it came.

2.       They say you shouldn’t look a gift horse in the mouth, but you should if he ate any of these old carrots from Tupperware number two! 



Have  Great Weekend everybody! 



-Double E

No comments: